Wednesday, October 3

Highlights

Mason sitting on the swing with some of the girls in our DTS. They all think he is the cutest thing ever. Of course, I agree :-)

This picture was taken out front of Sportsmans. For those of you who haven't been to one, it may be my new favorite store. A cross between REI and Bass Pro Shops. Stuffed animals all around as well as bike, ski, hunting, fishing, and any other outdoor activity gear you could want. We ALL had fun there! Ross tells us that a full grown male moose can actually be this size. I'm not sure that I want to run into one now that I know how big they are. Side note: some friends were driving home yesterday and saw antlers hanging out of the back of a truck. Upon closer inspection, they realized there was an entire moose in the bed of the truck. Yes, moose hunting is alive and well in Montana.

These two pictures are from Sunday (when it was warm) and we walked to church. We went with another family and their oldest boy (4) and Selah and Kiera all rode their bikes. It was SO fun to be able to do something like that with them. The church was about a mile away, but pretty hilly. The girls did great!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment