Kiera and Mason were trying on hats at Target with me one day. The kitten hat was Mason's choice - I promise!
Mason likes to sleep in funny positions on his bed, I'm so glad his mattress is on the floor because of the number of times I find him on the floor - I can't imagine if he was falling out of bed each time. Typically he sleeps with his feet off the mattress and the top half of his body on top of the mattress, but this day he was opposite with his head hanging off. It was too cute and awkward to not be captured.
Selah with a pretzel stuck in her mouth. Enough said.
The moving truck when it arrived and a few matresses were removed. I was just amazed at the puzzle and packing! Thank you to everyone who helped us pack up the house and truck, those that helped us along the way and those who helped us unpack the truck into 2 very full storage units. We never could have done it alone.
No comments:
Post a Comment