Monday, December 3

Weekly Roundup 12/03/12

A video of the first graders (including Selah) singing this past weekend at a holiday festival. I'm not sure which song is in this video, I just picked one. Hopefully it is good :-)


Ross at the 100 Fold Studio Christmas Party - we had a white elephant gift exchange. This was the first thing he picked. He ended up with a Snoopy 1000 piece puzzle because he knew I would like it :-) I got the last 5 Harry Potter movies, we had the first three already, so now we have the whole set. 


Ross and the kids singing a worship song. This was a Sunday morning that we didn't go to church, so instead we had church in our room.

Selah "sleeping on the ceiling"

Mason "sleeping on the ceiling" (Kiera didn't want to do it)

This is from the night that I taught on relationships. That is me up on the stage.

I went shopping on Black Friday. Ross built a chair fort for the kids.

Another cute picture of Mason sleeping out of bed


The girls coloring in the lecture hall

Mason coloring in the lecture hall

No comments:

Post a Comment