First morning, our team was gathered together for a team meeting.
(Ann-Kristin, Joe, Christian, Brent, Kamilla, Hillary, Johnny. Not pictured: Adam, Hannah, Zac, Ross, Lane, Ethan and the kids: Truss, Cole, Selah, Kiera and Mason)
Lane and Mason on the bike built for 4.
This is how we usually travel, 4 on the bike and one adult walking. I, Lane, prefer to walk if Ross is there because the bike isn't the easiest to drive, but I've done it a lot to today and I'm getting better at it. Mason has the best seat on the bike, by far :) The girls are squished and they get hot, but at least they get a free ride.We ride the bike back and forth from the house that we are staying at to the office where most of the team is staying. At the office or base, we have breakfast, meetings, get picked up to leave for outreach, hangout... Our house is an easy 5 minute walk for Ross or I, but more like 15 minutes with tired kids. Zac and Hannah and their kids are staying at a house another 5 minutes past us, so only the singles are staying in the office. At the next location, we will all get to stay in the same place :-)
A playground close to the house. Ross took the kids one evening while I was with the rest of the team at a ministry event that was late at night. I didn't get home until almost midnight.
We have an afternoon ice cream treat every few days, Mason really likes this "Thai Food".
Selah and Kiera helping wash dishes after breakfast. I think Kiera officially has a work duty, she loves helping the girls with the dishes and the girls (Hillary and Ann-Kristin) are great at showing her what to do and letting her help.
A family picture taken outside the base, you can sort of see the street we live on in the background.







No comments:
Post a Comment