Kiera is such a cutie with a mind of her own. A few days ago in our Thailand outreach meeting, we were learning a dance that we will do as part of ministry while in Thailand. Kiera was watching and I asked her if she wanted to learn the dance too. She said no and then she ran off to find Eliza. I didn't think much of it. Well, she returned about 15 minutes later with her beautiful dress on and her hair in a bun. What I didn't realize was that she went to find Eliza to help her get dressed for dancing. Oh, I love that girl!
After our meeting, the kiddos were playing in the lecture hall. There is a stage with lots of musical instruments, but the kids aren't allowed to touch any of them except the box drum (seen below). So they each took a turn banging on the drum. It actually sounds decent even when they play on it because it isn't too loud. Maybe we will have a musician in our family yet. Maybe...
No comments:
Post a Comment