Selah and I had a great conversation tonight about God.
How does He know when you are sleeping and why doesn't He sleep?
Why would God let His Son die for us? If He loves His Son, why would He let him die?
Very good questions that are a little difficult to explain to a 4-year old who really only wants to know if Captain Hook is real and if he is going to get her while she is sleeping. She was tucked in bed all snug, but I could see in her eyes that she was worried. I prayed for her and assured her that Captain Hook is not real and felt a pang of parental guilt as I left my daughter.
Kiera was in the room too and she was not afraid, her only fear was that she would lose one of her puzzle pieces in the bed. That girl is obsessed, but more on that another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment