Sunday, July 14

Prayer Requests - 7/14/13

Prayer Requests - 7/14/13

Before any requests, I would like to update a few things - We are getting a house on the YWAM Campus - house #20 :-) We aren't sure of our move-in date yet, probably around mid-August. We are so, so excited to be close to work, school, the lake, our community! Thank you to everyone who prayed for this. It has happened faster than I thought it would (I was expecting October) - so this is a huge blessing and a wonderful surprise!

Also, our trip to Birmingham, Charlotte and Tampa was wonderful. The kids did great, travel was relatively painless, only one ear infection, but no other sicknesses. Super tired kids, but they had a good attitude most of the time. Thank you for your prayers for this also.

Request -
A church home. We have been "church shopping" for want of a better title since we arrived here. I feel like we've been to every church in town that has been recommended and a few that we've just seen while driving by. I long for a church home where we can have consistency in our worship, teaching and fellowship.

No comments:

Post a Comment