Prayer Requests 4/10/13
1. Balance - There are so many things I want to do and so many people I want to get to know, but then I realize that my time with God or time with my kids is suffering. I need to learn how to balance my family, my God and my interests and leave room for margin - which is where all the fun happens, right?
2. Mason - He is getting ready to go to preschool on May 2. He is so excited and thinks he is ready. Please be praying that he would have an easy transition into school 3.5 hours a day for 5 days a week. I don't think it will be an issue because he is so excited about it, but still, a little prayer never hurt.
3. God - That I would make time with God a priority.
Thank you to all who are praying. Please send me your prayer requests too! (lane_lackey@yahoo.com)
Prayer Requests 3/20/13
1. This weekend. I'm going to Atlanta for a wedding, Ross is here with the kids and he is considering moving us this weekend while I am gone. While I think that would be great for me, I think Ross will need prayers and help to do this with just him and the kids :-) The weekend went so well! Ross and the kids had a great time AND while I was gone, Ross moved us out of the dorm room and into our new cabin in the woods! He was super husband that weekend for sure!!!
2. Housing - that this place we are moving into would work out well AND that a base house would open up quickly so we can move back to the base and have a more permanent home. We've been in the cabin a few weeks now (post with pictures coming soon!) and we LOVE it! I couldn't imagine a better place for us. It is the true Montana experience - An elk farm close, deer wandering by through the yard, a few rabbits that live close and the kids see each morning, trees all around without another house in sight. More about the house in the post with pictures. Please continue to pray that base housing will open soon. It will be much more convenient, though not near as scenic :-)
3. God - that I would make time with God a priority. Still need prayer.
4. Kiddos - that I would spend more intentional time with the kids. Now that Selah is in school most of the day and Kiera goes to preschool and then sometimes a playdate, I feel like I don't see them much. Also, that I would be consistent with them, I've been slack lately and it is only hurting me :-) I can't say this is getting better, but it is constantly on my heart and we are figuring out some patterns that work - reading at night, dinner as a family and Selah is planning a family night for us this weekend!
Thank you to all who are praying. Please send me your prayer requests too! (lane_lackey@yahoo.com)
No comments:
Post a Comment