Sunday, February 24

Prayer Requests - 2/24/13

I think I'll try to have regular prayer requests that 1. list our prayer requests and 2. update you on fulfilled prayer requests. I think it will be fun and encouraging to watch as God answers us - with Yes, No or Wait.

On Dec 3, 2012 I posted a few prayer requests:
1. That Kiera and Mason wouldn't get strep even after Selah had it and all those around us seemed to be getting it. ANSWER: They didn't get strep. The kids didn't have any more sickness before we left or even while traveling. Well, Kiera got sick on the flight home, but other than that - the kids were all healthy! 

2. For God's plan for housing upon our return. ANSWER: God provided 2 more months for us to live in the dorm upon our return. That meant that we didn't have to pack up our dorm rooms right before we moved and when we got back from Thailand, we got to move right back into our rooms and beds. 

Today's prayer requests:
1. Housing :-) While we are thankful that we have the dorm room until the end of March, the end of March will be here soon and we need somewhere to move to. So far I have looked into all rentals in our area and called each house that is for sale to see if they would be willing to rent. I've also called property management places, talked to realtors, looked in the papers and craigslist and asked locals if they know of anywhere to rent. Can you tell I don't know what else to do? I'm sure this is exactly where God wants me. Where He can show Himself so much bigger than I understand Him to be. So, my request is that God would provide the housing in a way that gives Him all the glory, not me and my searching abilities. Also, that I would not be anxious as I wait expectantly for our next housing solution.

2. Health - Ross has been sick since we got home and is finally feeling better, but prayer that he wouldn't get sick again.

3. Health - Mason is having lots of digestive issues and it makes it hard for him to know when he needs to go potty. Plus, he tummy just hurts a lot. Pray that he starts feeling better and that everything he eats doesn't flow right through him.


No comments:

Post a Comment